JellyPages.com
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chosen Path

my life wasn't the life i choose to live in.
my path has been set up by my mom.

how i need to behave
how to talk to others
how to dress up
and
choosing my lifetime job,
as a nurse.

its not an easy life
and yes it is complicated to live life day by day doing something that been decide by other without caring how suffer you'll be.

but then,
i manage to embrace my fate.
my destiny.

and yes,
my patient do love me.
and it give me a hell of pleasure to help them and see their beautiful smiles.

they call me
"the humming nurse"
due to my humming habit each time i did my documentation or when walking or serving medication.

even canteen aunties recognise me for wearing varies colour of contact lens and constantly give me discount!

and yes,
lecturers know me due to my neat way of performing dressing procedure.
bandage
preparation of trolley
and way i clean wound and cuts.

and now,
i miss my patients
my used to be colleagues
hanging out with them at the end of the day
laughing and joke around in ward especially during night duty.

i miss being a nurse.

never occur to me to feel this feeling. this longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment