JellyPages.com
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Fucked Up

I'm a fucking bitch
Living with a motherfucking mom .

Yes i am going to hell .
And its all because of that asshole bitch!!

How fucking stupid can you be?!!

Kau memang tak pernah jaga maruah aku!!
Airmuka aku!!
Bodoh!!

Otak Tuhan bagi kau taruk kat lubang taik!!

Kau langsung tak fikir
Aku ni bogel ke telanjang celaka ke!
Main sedap bodoh ja kau suruh bangla babi masuk dalam rumah!!

Seriously, where the fuck is your common sense??

Are you blind??
Can't you see i'm there??
Wearing nothing but shorts and thin shirt .
WITHOUT BRA AND UNDERWEAR BITCH!!

And here your are
Crying like i did some motherfucking horrible thing .

You're lucky bitch !
Its my stuff its my fan that i broke just now .
I should have break that asshole motherfucking idiotic skull of yours!!
BITCH!!

Oh God!
I never thought your were this dumb!!

I'm going nuts!!
Losing my mind day by day!!
I can't take it anymore!!
You are hell on earth bitch!!

Oh yes ,
That fucking bangla friend of yours.
Are just fucking stupid like you!!

I hide behind those closets ,
I asked not to look
And yes ,
He need to be so asshole to look at me .
Asshole!!

If i ever see you ,
You're dead man fucker!!
I killed you with my own bare hand and castrated that puny disastrous dick!!
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!
FUCK YOU!!

And now what
You going to tell everyone what i just did today ??

On what reason bitch??
Oh... as usual..
Your same fucking excuse ,
I got this asshole "saka" and that fucking thing is making me a tempestuous bitch !!

All my rage
All my fucking heinous attitude
Its not "saka" bitch!!
Its you! YOU!!
ITS ALWAYS YOU!!
YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MINDSET!!
YOU AND YOUR ASSHOLE ATTITUDE!!
YOU AND YOUR DIRTY OLD PERVERT HUSBAND!!

KAU!!
KAU!!

I DESERVE BETTER BITCH!!
BETTER MOM!!
NOT FUCKING ASSHOLE MOM!!

I've been taking all the blames.
And you living your life showered with sympathy for all your lies .

Sympathy for having motherfucking asshole daughter!!

I had enough bitch!!

Syurga bawah tapak kaki ibu??
Seriously??
I rather go to HELL!!

FUCK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment