JellyPages.com
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Unconscious

since the day

i decided to let him go.

rescuing my heart from been broken for he has fall for her.

i spend most of my time by sleeping.
sleeping.
sleeping.
and after what had happened
just now,
i hope I'll never awake.

felt so empty inside.

I've lost my midnight sun.

my silver lining.

i can't go back and text him.

after knowing that he love her.

while i barely able to stand,
and fight my feeling off.

i just can't.

the girl assume he has new bestie and decided to leave him.

little did she know,
what he feel towards her.

and how lucky she was,
to have someone loving her as much as he did.

as for me,
i apologize for something i didn't do to someone that i hated heartedly.

i wish he'll break every pieces of my heart till nothing left to be told to be feel.

happiness and love are for a perfect girl.
a beautiful one.
not for some ugly deformed girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment